Thursday, November 1, 2007

Revised questions about Music

Hello! Our group consists of four members, Tomoki, Masayuki, Shinichi,and our great leader Toshihiro.Now, we are surching about Chilean music. The things we want to know are these;
Which songs do you recently sing?
It means a popular song among yours. Is it raggae,Pops(domestic),Hiphop,tango,a cappella,gospel,Rock,Punks something like that? What is that musician's name?
We would like to know songs which is ranking in the top 3 these days.
We have never got comments from anybody.So please send a message,information or something about music!
Any infortmation is O.K. We are waiting for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Right now here in Chile the music most polular is called ''Regueton''. One of the singer that sing that kind of music is Don Omar.

I don't like that music, so I don't know nothing more.

It's strange but sometimes I listen to Japanese music, because I like anime, like Naruto and Evangelion, and sometimes I like to heard the openings and closings of this animes.

I hope the information will be of help.
Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Right now here in Chile the music most polular is called ''Regueton''. One of the singer that sings that kind of music is Don Omar.

I don't like that music, so I don't know nothing more.

It's strange but sometimes I listen to Japanese music, because I like anime, like Naruto and Evangelion, and sometimes I like to heard the openings and closings of these animes.

I hope the information will be of help.
Bye!!